Sculptra Aesthetic in Newark is a truly unique minimally invasive cosmetic treatment that restores the skin’s inner structure for a more youthful-looking appearance. Sculptra acts like a “collagen fertilizer” to stimulate the skin’s natural collagen production to increase overall facial volume.
Age-induced collagen loss weakens the skin’s internal structural support, reducing its ability to maintain support, elasticity, and moisture. This weakened internal support network then leads to lines, wrinkles, and folds, as well as a loss of skin support and volume. Dermal fillers address only lines, wrinkles, and folds not loss of collagen or skin structural support.
Unlike hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal fillers, Sculptra Aesthetic is a poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) based treatment. Once injected, it begins working deep within the skin’s structural support network to stimulate collagen production, reinforcing the skin’s inner framework and restoring its volume and support.
Before & After Photos
- Unlike dermal fillers, allow up to three days of possible bruising and swelling
- Avoid aspirin one week prior
- After undergoing consultation with your Plastic Surgeon, a treatment plan is formulated, number of treatments will vary individually and can range from 1-3 treatment sessions with a booster every 2 years or as needed
- Topical numbing cream, some local anesthetic injections, and a topical vibrating device are utilized to create a better overall treatment experience
- The Sculptra is reconstituted with 1% lidocaine with epinephrine for numbing effect as well as less bruising
- The Sculptra is injected using a blunt microcannula technique through only two injection sites per each side of the face
- Depending upon the individual facial cosmetic concerns, the Sculptra is meticulously delivered to specific areas of the face
- Although considered off-label use, Sculptra has been utilized in other areas of the body for its rejuvenation and firmer effects such as the hands and gluteal regions
- Discharge instructions will be given with the next follow up at 4 weeks for another injection session or just to review the results
- The visible improvements can be seen at around four weeks but will continue gradually over the next 12 months
Sculptra Aesthetic in Newark works subtly and gradually over time for results that can last more than 2 years. Sculptra creates natural results because it is designed to revitalize your existing aging collagen network.
Sculptra Aesthetic in Newark can be safely and predictably used in all people with healthy immune systems for facial rejuvenation starting as early as your 30s when people first start to see the early signs of collagen loss to even your 80s since your collagen network will still respond to the rejuvenating effects of Sculptra.
In the proper hands of your Plastic Surgeon, the expert use of Sculptra Aesthetic will overall enhance the results of dermal fillers and neurotoxins to create a more natural and balanced facial rejuvenation outcome at all stages of your life.
How Much Does Sculptra Cost
The cost for Sculptra in Newark will depend on several factors. The number of sessions will influence the final price, as will the severity of the cosmetic issues being addressed.
Schedule a Consultation
Schedule your consultation for Sculptra in Newark – contact Dr. Chang and set up your appointment. During your appointment, you will be able to ask questions and bring up any concerns you may have about the procedure. Contact us today to get the look you’ve always wanted!