Body Lift Newark
Invasive cosmetic surgical procedure that improves the shape and tone of the underlying tissues that support the skin and fat. Excess skin and fat are removed in the procedure and improve the wrinkled and uneven skin surface with correction of folds and creases.
- Abdominal area – locally or extending around both sides onto the lower back area
- Gluteal region
- Thighs – front, back, inner, outer
Visible results are immediate but the final results may take up to two years. Some visible scars will remain but overall results are long lasting as long as stable weight and good nutrition is maintained. As you age, it is natural for the body to loose some firmness. It may not be possible to achieve optimal results with just one single procedure and another surgery may be necessary.
Who are considered good candidates?
- individuals with significant skin looseness in one or multiple body areas after significant weight loss especially seen after gastric bypass procedures or natural weight loss with diet and exercise
- stable weight for minimum 6 months
- healthy individuals without medical conditions that adversely affect healing or increased risk of surgery
- realistic expectations and positive attitude
- individuals committed to leading healthy lifestyle with proper nutrition
If you feel you are a good candidate for a body lift procedure, please contact your board certified Plastic Surgeon for a consultation.