EM SCULPT Newark
- Improves the tone and shape of one’s stomach or buttocks
- Body Contouring by Muscle Building
- noninvasive HIFEM (High Intensity Focused Electromagnetic) technology induces supramaximal muscle contractions not achieved with voluntary contractions
- Muscle tissue responds to supramaximal contractions with a deep remodeling of its structure that results in muscle building and sculpting your body
- 16% average increase in muscle mass and 19% average fat reduction
- 96% average patient satisfaction
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I a candidate? Anyone can benefit from the EMSCULPT procedure. The most impressive results are seen in patients with a BMI of 25 or less. Ask your provider for more details
- What is the treatment time? A 30-minute treatment with 4 sessions scheduled 1-2 weeks apart. Your provider will help you create a treatment plan tailored to your specific goals
- What does it feel like? EMSCULPT procedure feels like an intensive workout without sweat. You can lay down and relax during the treatment
- Is there any downtime? Pre/post-treatment preparation? No. EMSCULPT is noninvasive and requires no recovery or pre/post treatment
- How fast will I see results? You begin to feel tangible results right after the treatment. Visible improvements are usually reported two to four weeks after the last session and continue to improve for several weeks following the treatments
How Much Does EM SCULPT Cost?
The price of EM SCULPT varies widely depending on multiple factors, including the number of treatments required to achieve optimal results and the cosmetic or medical concerns you want to address. Contact us today and find out what’s best for you.
Schedule a Consultation
Schedule your consultation for EM SCULPT in Newark– contact Dr. Chang and set up your appointment. During your appointment, you will be able to ask questions and bring up any concerns you may have about the procedure. Contact us today to get the look you’ve always wanted!