Even in the coldest of weather, a tan gives the body a healthy, rejuvenated appearance. At Nouveau Medispa we offer the “Fantasy Tan”, a customized spray tanning treatment tailored to your individual needs. No two people are alike and your spray tan should suit you and your skin type. A trained professional will spray the customized tanning formula onto your body. The amino acids in your skin will then respond naturally to the DHA and other complimentary ingredients in the tanning formula to produce the most beautiful sunless tan you’ve ever seen. There is no streaky mess, orange palms, elbows or knees. Your spray tan color will last approximately 7-10 days.
- Spray by trained professionals
- Customized, Natural Color
- No streaking, running, or blotchiness
- Lasts one week or more
Spray Tan Preparation:
- Exfoliate your skin the night before. This promotes an even coverage and lengthens the duration of your tan by removing dead skin cells that would otherwise flake off.
- Legs should be shaved before treatment. If your hair tends to grow more rapidly, and you plan on vacationing after your spray tan, schedule a waxing treatment a few days before your spray tanning treatment.
- Remove or avoid wearing makeup and moisturizers as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the process from working properly.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing and undergarments to your spray tanning appointment. The cosmetic bronzer may rub off on clothing. It will wash out of most fabrics, but may stain nylon and silks.
Maintaining Your Fantasy Spray Tan:
- Wait at least 8-12 hours before showering
- Apply moisturizer morning and evening after your post-tan shower.
- Avoid long hot showers and baths, and scrubbing the skin. If you use a wash cloth when bathing, choose one that is as soft as possible. Excessive friction of the skin may fade your tan prematurely.
- Chlorine in swimming pools and hot tubs may also shorten your spray tan’s life as well.